Chain reactions- Building value in procurement through digitalization
In early 2022, Economist Impact conducted a global survey of 430 C-level executives across various organisational functions to explore how their businesses and industries are transforming procurement to meet existing and emerging challenges amid disrupted supply chains, rising costs and growing uncertainty, as well as trends regarding the future of procurement to ensure continuity and optimisation.
Respondents were asked to share how their approaches to procurement have changed in the short term, the drivers of the digitalisation of procurement processes, and how these issues factor into their organisations’ long-term sustainability strategies.
Download your complimentary copy to explore these chapters and researchers’ conclusions:
- The engines of procurement’s digital revolution
- Budgets and uncertainty reveal digitalization anxieties
- Procurement as a value creator
- Creating value-first solutions
- Is sustainability a “nice to have” for procurement?