Find answers, ask experts and talk with the procurement community
Do you want to deliver savings faster, reduce risks and transform functional performance?
Inspirational thinkers and innovators share their vision, providing unique opportunities to network and share best practice
“The C2FO program has allowed our procurement & finance teams to collaborate on gross margin improvement & cash generation while supporting the financial health of our supply chain. We are projecting 2x program growth this year.” — Procurement leader, Pharmaceutical industry
C2FO is true dynamic discounting, and truly unique
C2FO takes your approved invoices and provides a platform for your suppliers to offer you a discount in exchange for an early payment. Our marketplace approach to dynamic discounting allows buyers and suppliers to dynamically price the value for early payment, negotiating rates in real time.
Buyers set their rate of return, suppliers set their amount and desired rate for early payment. The C2FO market and team does the rest.
The most efficient, effortless solution with the largest return for both you and your suppliers
True dynamic discounting from C2FO drives supplier participation and satisfaction at higher levels than conventional and sliding-scale discount programs while generating more income for you and more early payments to suppliers than any other solution.
Our marketplace approach creates transparency between buyers and suppliers, security for both, and is backed by a one-of-a-kind team with financial and technical expertise.
Strengthen your supply chain, improve margins and reduce costs for your company without a change in process or additional resources.
What your company gains from using C2FO:
• Incremental discounts above and beyond contractual discounts
• Increase procurement’s contribution to company profitability
• Paying suppliers early strengthens your supply chain across multiple tiers and improves your supplier relationships
C2FO improves your supplier relationships without changing your processes
• You maintain complete control over your supplier relationships
• No changes in terms, contracts or negotiations
• You decide which suppliers are eligible
• C2FO team manages all supplier onboarding and ongoing support
• Easy to implement, no additional procurement resources needed to run the program